I've been delving into Bill Warren's book The Evil Dead Companion over the last couple days and i've learned a lot of interesting facts about the trilogy and i've decided to turn those facts into another little game. So below you will find five Evil Dead related stories ; four are fact and only one is fiction. Your job is to figure out which one has been made up by yours truly. There's no prize this go around but if you want a free prize, you still have through this Friday to enter my Kevin Smith contest! Being that there's no prize to be won here, I kindly ask you to not try and look up these facts on Google. It's only for fun, so lets see who can really pick out the fake without cheating! Good luck!
1. Among the many titles that were considered for the original film, before Evil Dead was chosen, was 'These Bitches Are Witches'.
2. Coinciding with its initial release, a line of 100 limited edition Army of Darkness posters were printed up with a small vial of Bruce Campbell's blood mixed in with the red ink.
3. Freddy Krueger's famous razor glove can be seen hanging on the wall in the work shed in Evil Dead 2.
4. Richard Domeier, who played Ed in Evil Dead 2, is now a host on QVC.
5. The cabin that Evil Dead was filmed in was believed to be haunted/cursed, with many deaths and strange phenomena linked to it. The cabin has since mysteriously burnt to the ground.
Leave a comment with your guess!