Wait a second, he's gotta be pulling our legs. He's already got a contest (click to enter) going on at the moment! I must be dreaming!
No! You are not dreaming! The gracious PR folks behind Cursed Mountain, the new horror/survival game hitting the Wii this August the 25th, have been kind enough to present one of you lucky Freddy In Space readers out there with a FREE, yes FREE, copy of the game! This is our biggest prize we've ever had here on the site and I couldn't be happier to give one of you awesome folks the opportunity to snatch it up. Here's the trailer, a little bit about the game, and all the details on how you can throw your hat in the running!
Set in the late 1980s, gamers will take on the role of a fearless mountaineer as he climbs into the Himalayas on a quest to find his lost brother. As he ascends the mountain, he encounters an ancient curse : the souls of the people who died in that region are stuck in limbo, caught in the Shadow World. Villagers, pilgrims, mountaineers and Buddhist monks dead but not yet reincarnated are all that is left on the mountain.
Terrible visions will disorient him, and ghosts and demons block his path. But the question remains ; is his brother still alive?
- Designed specifically for the Wii
- Places the player in a realistic Himalayan environment
- As players ascend the mountain, they will clearly see the summit in the distance, a looming reminder of their final destination
- Designed to mimic the physical aspects of sacred prayer rituals, mantras, and gestures of Buddhism, combat is compromised of gestures that release spirits from their curse
- Players climb to the top to discover the fate of their brother as well to stop the curse that's interrupting Samsara - the Buddhist concept of reincarnation
For more information, check out the official Cursed Mountain website and for additional trailers and videos, head over to YouTube.
Cursed Mountain hits the streets August 25th. You can pre-order your copy on Amazon today if you have no faith in your contest winning abilities!
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me why you want to own this game. Be sure to include your e-mail address so I will be able to contact you in the event that you win. It's that simple. Contest is open to EVERYONE and will run through the release date of August 25th. That gives you a full three weeks to enter. On the 26th, I will choose a winner and the game will be shipped out to that lucky reader!
If you would like to earn additional entries, you may do any of the following. You will earn an additional entry for each one that you do, which means you could have up to 5 entries in this contest!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter
- Become a Blogger follower of Freddy In Space (click 'follow' on the box on the sidebar to your right)
- Become a fan of Freddy In Space on Facebook
If you do any of these things, be sure to leave seperate comments for each letting me know about it!
Good luck to all!