1) Your First Horror Movie : I can't honestly remember the first horror movie I ever saw, hell I can barely remember what movie I watched just last night, but the first experience of watching a horror movie that I can remember was Freddy's Dead : The Final Nightmare. My dad and brother went upstate to a cabin for the weekend and I remember renting this one with my mom and watching it with her one of those nights, oodles of circus peanuts by our sides. It's strange how clear that memory is for me, being that this was such a long time ago. I never really liked circus peanuts but I still eat them to this day because they bring me back to that time.
Shit, this is gonna take way too long if my answers continue to drag on like this. Will try and keep this as brief as possible!
2) The Last Horror Movie You Saw In The Theatre : And I just got done saying I can barely remember what movie I watched last night! Hmm, last theatre movie was Scream 4, which I enjoyed on a double date with my job's FedEx delivery man (he's also a friend, by the way). Had a blast.
3) Favorite Classic Horror Movie : I don't think anyone will argue that The Shining is a classic, so let's go with that. Always been a favorite.
4) A Horror Movie You Thought You'd Love But Didn't : Hills Run Red. A horror movie about horror fans who go to the location of their favorite horror movie and discover that the villain is a real dude roaming around in that area, clad in a terrifying baby head mask? It sounds like the best horror flick of all time, which is why I was so shocked and dissapointed to find that I didn't dig it so much. It's not a bad movie, it's just unfortunately nothing special.
5) Favorite Horror Remake : Certaintly not a remake hater, as there have been several great ones over the years. The first one that comes to mind is Hills Have Eyes. Goddamn, I love that movie. Better than the original.
6) Favorite Vampire Movie : Though Let The Right One In coming along has at times changed my answer to this question over the last couple years, I still have to go with Near Dark. It just doesn't get any better than that.
7) A Horror Movie You Think No One Has Seen : Evil Things. I don't think it, I know it, mostly due to the fact that it has yet to be released anywhere. Evil Things rocks and if you get the chance to see it, you must.
8) Favorite Foreign Horror : Since I didn't use Let The Right One In for the vampire question, I think now's a good time to pull that card ... ya know what, scratch that. The Orphanage all the way.
9) Favorite Supernatural Horror Movie : The Changeling always manages to scare the shit out of me. That ball. That wheelchair. That well. I'm home alone in the dark and I really shouldn't be thinking about this right now ...
10) Horror Movie Everyone Loves But You Don't : Anything by Argento. He's brought some brilliant and iconic imagery to the screen the likes of which I will never forget, but i've never dug any of his movies as much as everyone else seems to. Sue me.
11) Favorite Horror/Comedy : Killer Klowns From Outer Space occupies a pretty spacious home in my right ventricle.
12) Your Most Disturbing Horror Film : It's real life that disturbs me, not so much horror movies, but Martyrs seems like a good answer to this question. I remember watching it with Jen one night and us both being utterly speechless by the end of it, holding each other in a tearful embrace.
13) Favorite Zombie Movie : Devil's Rejects was pretty kickass. Oh, those zombies. Ummm, Re-Animator is pretty awesome.
14) Favorite Indie Horror Movie : The only valid answer to this question is Lucky McKee's MAY. If you haven't yet seen it, please do change that.
15) Favorite Monster Movie : If The Thing doesn't count and we're looking for more of a typical monster movie here, The Host gets my vote. Or Sharktopus. Close call.
Half way mark! Let me go grab a beer and then I will return to finish this off ...
16) Horror Film With A Great Soundtrack : Remember how I was saying i'm not a big Argento fan? Well I still have to pick Suspiria for this one. In my opinion, the Goblin score is better than the movie itself.
17) Favorite 80's Horror : The Final Chapter. Feldman vs Voorhees FTW every single time.
18) Favorite Horror Movie Filmed In Black & White : I'm admittedly not hardcore into older horror movies, or older movies in general, but Night of the Living Dead always works for me.
19) Best Use Of Gore : What better use of gore can there be than hurling a long metal pole through Paris Hilton's skull? Why does nobody seem to love House of Wax as much as I do? Now if the question is "Best Gore Scene", the epic lawnmower scene from Dead Alive wins the prize.
20) Favorite Horror Character : Kincaid from Dream Warriors & Dream Master. Ken Sagoes, you have my heart.
21) Best Horror Franchise : It might shock you to hear me say this, or to read me type this, but Friday The 13th is probably my favorite all around. Love Elm Street to death but when i'm looking to just sit back with a drink and watch some horror, I almost always choose Jason over Freddy.
22) Best Death Scene : Otis, Baby and Spaulding getting blown away at the end of Devil's Rejects, Freebird and a hail of bullets escorting them back to hell. Sad but so so awesome.
23) A Great Quote From A Horror Movie : "Y'know, sometimes I look at these gorgeous-looking chicks, I mean the ones that look like real knockouts, sexy and all ... and I wonder ... I wonder if they gotta take a shit, too." - I Spit On Your Grave ('78)
24) Horror Movie Character That Describes You : Randy from Scream. Uber horror geek who worked in a video store!
25) Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie : Black Christmas is technically the better film but I love Silent Night, Deadly Night to pieces.
26) Horror Movie For A Chicken : Poultrygeist? Oh you mean like, horror movie for someone to watch who doesn't really like being scared or grossed out? Check out Joe Dante's The Hole. That movie rocks.
27) Your Guilty Pleasure Horror Movie : Ice Cream Man. Working on something really exciting related to that movie which i'd love to share with you buttttt ... it'll have to wait a little while longer!
28) Horror Film You'd Like To See Remade : Gonna get hate mail for answering this question with anything other than an emphatic "NONE!", but a remake of The Burning could be pretty kickass.
29) Worst Horror Movie : Obviously there are films a million times worse than it, but I fucking hate you, Elm Street remake.
30) Favorite All Time Horror Movie : I hate being asked this question being as it's so hard to answer and being that my answer to it is constantly changing. At this very moment, i'm gonna have to go with ... shit, I don't know. Ask me later, when i'm drunker and more likely to throw caution to the wind and dole out an answer to this one ...