As I've been teasing for the last couple weeks over on the Facebook page, Warner Bros. recently sent me their Gremlins & Gremlins 2 Blu-ray releases, which are available tomorrow, May 8th. Whether I chose to keep/review them or give them away was up to me, and being the incredibly generous man I am, I decided that I'd rather give them away to you folks. You should be quite appreciative of this decision, especially being that I'm a pretty big time Gremlins fan, so feel free to thank me and kiss my hairy hobbit feet.
Before we get to the giveaway details, let's take a closer look at these releases!
- Over 10 minutes of additional scenes
- Making-of Featurette
- 2 commentaries;
1) Director Joe Dante, Phoebe Cates, Zach Galligan, Dick Miller & Howie Mandel
2) Joe Dante, producer Michael Finnell, and special effects artist Chris Wales
- Photo/storyboard gallery
- Over 20 minutes of footage not seen in theaters
- Behind the scenes documentary
- Commentary by Joe Dante, Zach Galligan, writer Charlie Haas and producer Michael Finnell
- Gag reel
- Alternate home video sequence
- Theatrical trailer
I think it's pretty safe to say that these releases are absolute must haves in the collection of any and all Gremlins lovers. So if you fit that bill, here's all you've gotta do in order to throw your name in the running. Oh and yes, both will be going to the same winner, because you kinda can't have one in your collection without the other!
Leave me a comment below with your e-mail address and a brief description of your favorite scene, either from Gremlins or Gremlins 2.
That'll be all.
Deadline for entries is next Monday, May 14th, at midnight. Good luck to all and remember; don't feed these into your Blu-ray player after midnight! Errr, well, at least don't get them wet. Cause they totally won't play if you do.